HOW TO VIEW/STREAM LIVE?
1. Make sure your browser is up to date. Google Chrome performs the best with our application.
2. Make sure "Adobe Flash Player" is installed, up to date and is "Enabled" in settings/plugins. See help here Flash Player
3. If you have trouble viewing/streaming, you may need to clear your cache. Please download the free version of CCleaner, push "Analyze" and then "Run Cleaner". Download.
1. Touch and hold to "Copy" the entire URL address (Live streaming link) from the top of your web browser like the example above.
2. Click "Android/Apple" (below) to download App for Android (Puffin Browser - Free edition) or IPhone/IPad (Puffin Browser Pro - $4.99 edition). After which, a new (Puffin) icon will appear on your device home screen.
3. Open new App (Puffin) and follow the simple set-up options. Open a new browser tab and "Paste" in the same link you copied in the URL Address area (top). Push "Live" button (if necessary) to view stream.
If you have already downloaded this App, please follow step 3. Push "X" to close.
Be sure to follow the "Mobile Device" button instructions first, then try following the steps below.
1. Open "Settings" menu on the "Puffin" browser at the top right corner of page.
2. Scroll down the menu to find and click "Reconnect to server".
3. A new connection is established to view/stream live.
Click the "Full Screen" button (icon) and push play to watch video.